A. Hazrat Halema (RA)
B. Hazrat Sobia (RA)
C. Hazrat Khola (RA)
D. All of them
- His mother Hazrat Amina (RA) who suckled him for a week
- Hazrat Suaiba Aslamiyyah (RA) (mispronounced as Sobia) the maid servant of his uncle Abu Lahab, who was the first one to have the honor of feeding the Prophet (PBUH). The Prophet liked her so much and was grateful to her and her children till she died in the seventh year A.H (after Hijra).
- Hazrat Barakah Bint Tha’labah commonly known as *Umm Ayman*,who took care of the Prophet (PBUH) immediately after the death of his mother. She was a slave and the Prophet (PBUH) set her free. She embraced Islam and became a good Muslim and the Prophet (PBUH) was grateful to her till she died.
- Fatimah Bint Asad (RA)‘ his uncle, Abu Talib’s wife, and the mother of Ali Ibn Abi Talib (RA) also acted as his foster mother after the death of the Prophet’ grandfather when the Prophet (peace be upon him) came to live with his uncle.
- Hazrat Umm-e-Farwah (RA)
- Hazrat Khaola (RA)
- Hazrat Atika bint-e-Hilal (RA)
- Hazrat Atika bint-e-Murrat (RA)
- Hazrat Atika bint-e-Aoqas (RA)
- Hazrat Halima Sadia (RA) – the woman who accomplished the work.